Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do you want to hear about the FOOD FEEDBACK?


Hi,

Thank you for the offer. As requested, here is my feedback:


1. French Fries: Well, the stuff was very dark brown in color (meaning it was fried more than normal). Also the oil from it was so fresh n full that had we drained it out, we would have so much oil with us that we could have started our own fast food joint. So I think it should be called Indian Fries and not French Fries and hence I really don’t think that our guests from the UK would have enjoyed it.

2. Potato Chips: There were two types of chips- one was normal and without masala while the other one had the ‘Chilly Factor’ (Masala flavor)! The common factor among both was not the ‘Crisp Factor’ but the ‘Chill factor’ (cold and soft)! Probably it was crispy after its preparation, but by the time it got here, climate must have taken over thus transforming them to wet and soggy chips. Anyway, though I feel that the normal type tasted better in my mouth, I still don’t feel that it would taste good in their mouths.

3. Garlic Bread: I have heard of the Gingerbread Man taking over the city in comics and cartoons, but today I realized that the Garlic bread Man is the number one competition to the Gingerbread Man, because he just took over my appetite in one bite! And I don’t think that our guests from UK prefer anyone taking over their appetite. So this is also a definite ‘NO’!

4. VEGETABLE SANDWICHES: Again two types of sandwiches existed here. The Normal and the Grilled. The normal one made me feel really normal, and I don’t wanna make my guests feel normal you know- not good hospitality! But at the end of the day, the grilled sandwich was a lifesaver! It tasted okay and had good amount of cheese as well.


SUGGESTIONS:


1. Burgers are a very good option.
2. Sausages to keep them going strong.
3. Olive pickle to tickle their taste buds.
4. And fresh fruit salad (fresh implying no brown color fruit pieces!)to keep a smile on their face!



Looking forward to more food testing in future!


Thanks and regards,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment