Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

1. Joy in Paint:

Do you love to draw?

Or do you don’t get anymore time to draw and paint your favourite cartoon characters and other sketches?

I just love to draw. I draw what I love to draw. My memories of myself sitting crouched in front of white sheets with crayons and colour pencils in my hands, always appears fresh before me. Back in school, my friends would always comment- Sumod just loves to draw! Anyway, ever since I got employed, I really haven’t been getting enough time to do what I wanted to, or in “Corporate” terms: I have not been managing my time effectively!” So here comes a great opportunity for me to once again indulge in one of my all-time favourite activity-Drawing!

And it all happens in that ‘Paint’ application where I can draw what I want and even use all the colours I have at my disposal. Wow, I’m smiling now :) . This is really great stuff. I’m back to where I started. I’m happy :) Painting is a joy! This use of computer drawing application has really kick-started something new in my life. Though I now have to use the mouse instead of my good ol’ pencil, I can now quickly add, erase and insert a lot of fun things in my Paint sheet. Now I know how to add texts, circles, and images to make my drawing look more beautiful and fun. Creativity is now at my fingertips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment