Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Data and Sales Analysis

This is part of a series of posts I wrote in October 2008 concerning the arrival of the Global Recession...


Data and Sales Analysis


The Crisis Scenario

What times are we businessmen living in right now? Are we happy with the stock market reports? Are our financial institutions lending a helping hand? What are the returns we are now getting? Just what are we going to do about all this?

Data and Sales Analysis

I’m working as a Data Analyst in a media company, one of the world’s largest online stock photography companies. Though I am responsible for the reporting and sales forecasting with data analysis, I have also conducted a personal analysis on the current economic crisis that has hit our planet and has been a bit of a bother for a pretty long time now. I also heard about a man in USA who shot his whole family before taking his own life, all because he lost his entire savings in the stock market crash and was declared bankrupt.

What is happening here? Is there nothing left for the common man? Is this the kind of fear that is in us right now? Well, take a look around you. If you are a person like me, then let me tell you that this is the beginning of something wonderful for a new entrepreneur and especially for small business firms.

No comments:

Post a Comment