Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

English Composition 2. My Favourite Hero

English Composition 2. (written during school days...)


dddddddddddddddddddddddddMy Favourite Hero


Everyone as a child, has sworn to be like Superman, Spiderman, Michael Jackson or Arnold Schwarzenegger when they grow up. These are the persons they had seen on television and had a special place in their hearts as children. When they see Superman flying about, Michael Jackson doing his Moonwalk, Arnold lifting weights and the Undertaker slamming Yokozuna on the arena, they at once decide to be like them. When I was young, I too had many heroes. And year after year, my heroes would also change.

At first it was Pink Panther, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Popeye for me. I just loved it when he would squeeze open his Spinach can, and as soon as he gulped the Spinach, he would start kicking Brutus as though he was kicking a football. Then came super heroes like Spiderman, Superman, Batman, the Incredible Hulk and Conan the Barbarian. Since I liked these guys so much, I used to draw them in my books, especially Archie and Jughead. After these guys, it was the 'TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES' for me. My favourite turtle is Michaelangelo. He's the coolest of all and I even have his toy with me. Then came Tin Tin. And another favourite of mine was 'The Simpsons' of which I never even missed one episode. I can never forget Bart Simpson.

Mr. Bean is also one of my favourite. At one time, my favourite guy was Michael Jackson. I used to watch 'Smooth Criminal' from his video- 'MOONWALKER' everytime. It's just awesome the way he dances. My favourite action heroes are Arnold, Bruce Lee, Van Damme and Steven Seagal. River Phoenix and Tom Hanks are also cool. Arnold's body is the best. His performance in 'Terminator II' and 'True Lies' is just great. 'Bloodsport', 'Kickboxer' and 'A.W.O.L' are the movies I like of Van Damme. The guy is just great. And Steven Seagal's stunts in blockbusters like 'Undersiege', 'Hard to Kill' are also fascinating. Finally, it's Bruce Lee's moovies that makes me jump up and down. His movie ' Enter the Dragon' was a box-0ffice hit. Even his 'jeet Kune Do' style of martial arts in ' Return of the Dragon' also thrills me. He even acts like a comedian sometimes. My Hindi film fave's are Salman, Saif, Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan. Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan are my two best favourites. My other favourites are Julia Roberts, Linda Hamilton and Sharon Stone. I just sit and enjoy their movies.

So, it's really hard for me to decide on who's my favourite hero because I consider all these guys who I've mentioned as my favourite heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment