Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Online English Sermon No.1- ‘God has not forsaken us!’:

Cornerstone Church, Joshua Generation Ministries- Free Online English Sermon for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

1. ‘God has not forsaken us!’:

If you think that you are now in a hopeless situation because God has deserted you, then have faith and start praying once again. Because it is God's promise that it is He Who has created you; He has written your name on His palms and He is never ever going to forsake you at any time!

Here is the link: http://joshuageneration.org/mediaplayer.php?id=54

But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me. Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me. Your sons shall make haste; your destroyers and those who laid you waste shall go away from you. Lift up your eyes, look around and see; all these gather together and come to you. As I live,” says the LORD, “You shall surely clothe yourselves with them all as an ornament, and bind them on you as a bride does.” (Isaiah 49:14-18)


All scriptures from New King James Version!

No comments:

Post a Comment