Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beautiful memories of English Compositions written in School days

Hi!

As a student I always enojoyed my Language classes ( English, French, Malayalam and Hindi) more than Subjects (Maths, Science, Social Studies). Ha! In fact I used to love Language and hate Subjects. Probably that's why my report card also reflected those kind of marks as well. And I also had friends who were just like me.

You remember how we used to write English Compositions in school? I love that! It was so encouraging to sit in English classes. Of course there were times when it was boring but most of the time it was more of a relaxation period for me. I gave more importance to Language rather than be a good learner in other subjects. And writing an English Composition was always an exciting task for me. These essays which I wrote were either original or sometimes had some lines pulled from the newspapers or magazines. But that was done only at the last minute if the topic was a real boring one and I didn't have any idea what to write about.

Anyway, if you now read those things that you wrote during school days, you can actually see how childish you were. It also shows our innocence on certain matters as well. But most of all, it would really show us that there were some special topics or lines we wrote from our heart. These special things were about our favourite toy, or family member, or cartoon, or hobby or something like that. But even though we now read it and say out that "Oh, I wrote it when I was a kid. How childish isn't it!", we realise that deep down we still have a small craze for that particular toy, or person or memorable moment. We may not admit it because we are now "mature and grown up" but still we know that those things are special for us and we know we just can't throw it away or forget about it even if we try to. Because what has made us happy and struck our heart at childhood will always remain there as wonderful memories.

Well, just thought of sharing few compositions I wrote in school:

English Compositions:

1. Health and Hygiene
2.
My Favourite Hero
3.
Co- Educational System in Schools
4. Drug Addiction
5. Moral Instructions in School

No comments:

Post a Comment