Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

"Praise God, It's a Baby Boy!!!"

"Praise God, It's a Baby Boy!!!"


"May the LORD make you increase, both you and your children." Psalm 115:14


Everything went well by God's grace! We welcomed Daniel into this world last month. It really is an experience which we are getting proud of. Some say it's the first time parent excitement. But whatever it is, we are loving this first time parent excitement! Since our family and relatives are back home, it is upto us to do all the house work and look after our Baby at the same time. It may be tiring but it is also fun and we are both learning new things each day. Holding a baby was'nt so easy for me the first time but I quickly got the hang of it. I thought I was on top over my wife in that case, but she showed she was boss when it came to nappy change. Oh man, really! I tried to do it myself but it was'nt so successful. So now I am an assistant for my Wife during nappy change. Bathing the baby is of course my area. She can't beat me in that field...haha....Anyway, it is a challenge now for both of us. We are praying that we become good parents. And it won't be long before our little Baby is all grown up. So we might as well enjoy our time in bringing him up. Thank God! :)


Scripture Psalm 115:14- New International Version (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Very heart warming tale. Aa father, I trust you will connect to the tale below :) Hope its a good read for you.

    Aye Zindagi!

    ReplyDelete