Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Funny BABY WRAPPING VIDEO- Wrapping the Baby :) Here I am learning how to wrap our Baby...

The newborn is to be wrapped up all cuddly and warm inside a blanket. The Nurses at the Hospital showed us how to do it. My wife picked it up. For me it was really confusing. But I tried and tried. Here is one video where I tried to wrap up Little Danny. I did it as good as I could. But the wrapping was all wrong. My wife, who's an expert now, was laughing on seeing how I was cautiously struggling to wrap him. Yet I was satisfied because as long as he is warm and safe inside the blanket, it didn't matter which way I did it at that time. The Baby is happy, I am happy :)


Here's the BABY WRAPPING VIDEO:

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    That was a cute video about your experience as a new father. My name is Rosie and I have a new site called BabyAntics.com, where you can upload your videos, share them with your friends and even get paid when people watch it. If you are interested please stop by and join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and
    I'm surprised why this coincidence didn't happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete