Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

“Snow in Baltinglass, Ireland!” “It’s snowing in New Houses, Parkmore...!” :)

“Snow in Baltinglass, Ireland!” “It’s snowing in New Houses, Parkmore...!” :)

Beautiful Baltinglass!!! It’s white all over... the Baltinglass Hills... :)

"So you can imagine what it is like when the whole place is covered in snow. Of course too much snow does have it’s toil on us- we can’t walk without slipping, cant drive without skidding and can’t get out of our home due to Snow Block!"

Now I have seen what snow looks like! Beautiful Snow! When I came to Ireland, I was already mesmerized by the beauty of Ireland. Ireland’s Natural Beauty- especially County Wicklow where I stay in Baltinglass, is simply fascinating! And my first meeting with Ireland was in the Summer. So you can imagine what it is like when the whole place is covered in snow. Of course too much snow does have it’s toil on us- we can’t walk without slipping, cant drive without skidding and can’t get out of our home due to Snow Block! But when you keep all that aside, stand in front of your window and stare out to the Baltinglass Hills and nearby mountains, you just can’t stop admiring how beautifully white the entire place has become in just a matter of a few hours! The hills, trees and roads...it’s everywhere. It’s white all over! Beautiful Snow Beautiful Baltinglass!!!

Beautiful Baltinglass and Glorious Glendalough!!!

And if Beautiful Baltinglass still looks good despite being under all this snow, then I can imagine how much of the beautiful scenic views I am missing of Glorious Glendalough at this moment which must be under a huge paste of snow by now!!!

Our family friends invited me to join them for a trip to a bit faraway place, Glendalough, back in the summer of 2009 just few weeks after I arrived in Ireland. It was my first vist to Glendalough as well. It was wonderful! I couldn't stop clicking snaps in my camera from the time I reached there. A real good memory. And though Baltinglass isn’t as big as Glendalough, the beauty is the same! My admiration for Baltinglass is almost the same as how I’d be admired by Glorious Glendalough! And if Beautiful Baltinglass still looks good despite being under all this snow, then I can imagine how much of the beautiful scenic views I am missing of Glorious Glendalough at this moment which must be under a huge paste of snow by now!!!

Wicklow – The Garden of Ireland : Snow in Parkmore, Baltinglass Town...

I do believe that the entire universe is an art work of God but Co Wicklow – The Garden of Ireland is a class apart! I captured some images and videos of New Houses Parkmore, Baltinglass and got few pretty good shots which are really superb. Watch the video and let me know what you think...

2 comments:

  1. the final 1 minute was really good, the beginning parts are repetitive. by the way, your neighbors finally gave you nicely. Throwing snow balls at you, did your start preaching to them also :-) or did you start one of your nooramaavu stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh....yes dude it got away in the middle :)...i tried to put the snow in order from beginning to end....but the snow looks good right....heh heh yea they did snowball me..ha im getting the next video ready...n dont worry ill share nooromave stories pretty soon... heh :)

    ReplyDelete