Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Backstreet Boys song ‘I want it that way’ sung by Daniel, 7 years old Cute kids song 90s hits


Daniel singing ‘I want it that way’ by Backstreet Boys

http://sumod-sunny-joseph.blogspot.ie/
Daniel 2017
‘I want it that way’ is a hit song by American band ‘Backstreet Boys’ released in 1999. It was nominated for the Grammys and is from their third album ‘Millennium’.

Video of Daniel singing ‘I want it that way’ by Backstreet Boys:



Video of original musical video of ‘I want it that way’ by Backstreet Boys:



Backstreet boys, song, cute kids, fun song, kids session, #cutekids, #kidssession,  #backstreetboys, #iwantitthatway, #backstreetkids, #backstreet #baltinglassversion #baltinglass, #ireland, #kerala, #usa, #canada, #ellen #daffodilday #billboardhot100 #90shits #20shits #90ssongs #90s #lovesong
indian school bahrain friends

No comments:

Post a Comment