Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

2012 "Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year Everyone...!" Have A Prosperous & Happy 2013...!"

2012 "Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year Everyone...!" Have A Prosperous & Happy 2013...!"

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life!" 
(John 3:16, King James Version Bible)

Have a great time and enjoy! 

Here's a video I put up for the song 'There is none like You" by Lenny LeBlanc and Kelly Willard.  I don't own any rights to the song.  Only the photographs belong to me.  But I like this song very much and I believe the lines 

'There is none like You

No one else can touch my heart like You do

I could search for all eternity long
And find there is none like You'

written by Lenny holds true as a reminder during the 'Season of Christmas' the most important Person is the One about Whom Christmas is all about- Jesus Christ!

Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment