Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Special One Leg Dancer- Talented Malayalee Girl dancing to Bollywood song in Trivandrum Kerala India

Special Talented One Legged Dancer
This is a dance performed by a very talented Malayalee girl who has only one leg. I don't know her name but she definitely dances very smartly. Good steps and good balance. At first it was sad for me to watch as I was only thinking about her disadvantage. But later I saw how confident and smart she was. She was dancing so nicely that I forgot about her physical condition. Everyone was amazed to see this girl dance like a professional Bollywood Dancer. She surely is a blessed young girl. I'm sure she is an inspiration to many of us in this world. Good Work Special Girl!

Special Talented One Legged Dancer Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment