Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some of my favourite chocolates: Snickers, Kinder, Quality Street, Hersheys Kisses, Kit Kat, Lion Bar, Galaxy, Twix, Swiss

Some of my favourite chocolates
Chocolates may be fattening but the pleasure you get from it is unimaginable! Most of my favourite chocolates are the ones I have eaten during my childhood days in Bahrain, Arabian Gulf. So yes, chocolates is one of the many things that form my Bahrain memories.  Now, I don't die for chocs as I used to earlier. May be for fun sake I may gorge on them while with my friends or in the company of kids. But my old die-hard craving for them has gone away. Few of them still remain in my heart though. I still love Kinder Surprise egg chocolate! Initially I used to love it for the toys that comes inside it, just like every other normal toy loving kid. But over the years the chocolate also has become a special pleasure for me (in addition to the toys which I still love)! I also enjoy Kinder Joy chocolate but not as much as the egg choc though.
Some of my FAVOURITES are:
1. Snickers
2. Kinder
3. Quality Street
4. Kit Kat
5. Dairy Milk
6. Nutella
7. Toblerone
8. Twix
9. Galaxy
10. Hersheys Kisses
11. Lion Bar
12. Bar One
13. Few other Swiss chocs (don't remember the names) and many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment